Mass Fusion Splicer 90R4
Ürün Kodu 0AU1AX
The 90R4 is a mass fusion splicer capable of splicing up to 4 fiber ribbon cables simultaneously. In previous mass fusion splicer models, the v-grooves could become dirty over time due to debris and glass deposits from splicing accumulating in the v-grooves. Which in turn, could lead to fibre offsets and high losses if they were not regularly cleaned which added to the overall process time. The 90R4 comes with a first of its kind, innovative user replaceable V-groove assembly which makes this issue a thing of the past and is supplied as standard equipment with the 90R4 kit. This new V-groove assembly can be quickly and easily fitted in the field, minimizing downtime and maximising productivity. also making use of Active Blade Management Technology, which now can connect to two CT50 cleavers simultaneously.
- Class-leading, highly reliable, 4-fiber ribbon splicing technology.
- Replaceable V-grooves minimize downtime and maximize productivity.
- An improved automatic wind protector design reduces overall splice time but can also be used manually like a traditional machine
- High capacity lithium-ion battery provides up to 210 x 4 fiber splices and heat shrinks.
- An extensive range of fibre holders make the 90R4 compatible with single fibres, standard encapsulated ribbons as well as Spider Web Ribbon types.
- A completely redesigned, larger capacity carry case and multi-functional work-tray.
- Enabled with Fujikura’s unique “Active Blade Management Technology” with new capability to link up to two CT50 cleavers simultaneously.
- Tool-less replaceable electrodes.
- TFT 4.9 inches with touch screen
© 2020 TMM. Tüm Hakları Saklıdır